Step 1 – This is the foundation of the Ultimate Wax System®, preparing your paint for Micro-Polishing Glaze and Pure Brazilian Carnauba Wax.
Volume: 473 ml
Pure Polish removes oxidation, old wax buildup and other contaminants, cleaning and shining your paint. This mild polish smoothes the edges of larger imperfections and removes small scratches. Your paint’s appearance is dependent on a good polishing—Mothers® Pure Polish should be used at least once or twice per year.
Directions for use
Shake well before and during use. Finish should be clean, dry and cool. Polish one section at a time.
1. Pour a small amount of product onto a soft, clean microfiber or suitable applicator.
2. Working in small sections massage product thoroughly onto finish. Use sparingly.
3. Allow to dry to a haze.
4. Remove haze with a clean, dry microfiber towel. Turn towel frequently for best buffing action.
Random Orbital Buffer:
1. Pour a small amount of product directly onto buffer pad.
2. Work with light pressure, spreading evenly over a small area.
3. Buff area thoroughly while wet then allow product to dry to a haze.
4. Remove haze with a clean, dry microfiber towel, turn towel frequently for best buffing action.
Note: To avoid wax residue on trim, mouldings and other non-painted plastic surfaces, first apply Mothers® Protectant or Back to Black Trim and Plastic Restorer.